More details are coming soon, but here’s a general overview of our application process:
1. Find a property that interests you.
2. Contact us to schedule a showing. We strongly recommend this so that you can make sure the rental meets your needs!
3. Submit an application to rent the property. You can do this here on our website by searching for the property and clicking “APPLY”, or you can complete a printed application and bring/mail it to our office. We require a $35 fee per applicant, and all adults who will be living at the property will need to apply. Application fees may be paid online at the time you apply, or if you’re going with a printed application, you may pay with a cashier’s check or money order. ***PLEASE SPEAK WITH ONE OF OUR ASSISTANT PROPERTY MANAGERS ABOUT THE STATUS OF OUR RENTALS PRIOR TO APPLYING! THIS WILL HELP YOU AVOID PAYING TO RENT A PROPERTY THAT IS IN THE PROCESS OF BEING LEASED TO ANOTHER PERSON!***
4. We will review your application and reach out for any additional documentation needed.
5. If your application is approved, a security deposit will be required within 72 hours to hold the rental.