Premier Property Management Services is a property management company based in Middletown. We manage over 200 units in the Louisville Metro area, most of which are single family residences with some duplexes, fourplexes, and one complex. We are seeking an individual to oversee all maintenance needs at these properties, to conduct repairs as needed, to identify work needing to be outsourced to other vendors/contractors, and to maintain accurate records of service calls, work performed, and communication with tenants.
- Full-time maintenance employee that reports directly to the Property Manager and is responsible for daily service needs.
- Regular work schedule Monday through Friday during business hours and on-call for emergency service every other week.
- The Maintenance Technician must be self-motivated, dependable, and provide excellent customer service in a timely manner.
- Compensation will range from $13-$20 per hour based upon prior experience and level of expertise. Benefits include paid time off and health insurance.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS + RESPONSIBILITIES
Minor Plumbing: experience with the repair of, replacement or installation of faucets, pipes, hot water tanks, toilets, garbage disposals, dishwashers, water-dispensing refrigerators, and washing machines.
Electrical: repair, replacement or installation of power switches, fuses, wall sockets, ceiling lights, ceiling fans, climate control systems, and garage doors openers.
- Drywall: filling in small holes caused by nails and minor dings from normal wear and tear, most commonly performed between the time a tenant vacates a unit and a new renter assumes occupancy.
- Painting: includes minor touch-ups following damage repair and new coats of paint applied to unit walls between the time a tenant vacates a unit and a new renter assumes occupancy.
- Inspections: Conducting move-in and move-out inspections for turnover purposes, as well as annual property inspections.
Appliance Repair: repair, replacement or installation of major household appliances, such as refrigerators, dishwashers, range ovens, washers and dryers, hot water tanks, and air conditioners.
Landscaping and Yard Maintenance: removing debris from rental properties, removing or laying mulch, trimming existing bushes, cutting grass, and planting new plants.
Customer Service: professional, prompt and courteous correspondence with tenants when scheduling and providing maintenance services, and with contracted vendors that provide additional facility services.
Time Management: includes maintaining an organized scheduling and tracking system, usually on a computer, to effectively complete all maintenance requests in a timely manner and in the order by which they were received or by level of urgency.
***Additional tasks/responsibilities as assigned.***
- High School Diploma/GED
- Valid driver’s license
- Must be able to lift at least 75 lbs
- Must be capable of using simple computer functions
- Previous experience or related skills preferable
Please submit a resume to Jen Pitts at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.